These 15 images cheer up anyone who is down
Sometimes everyone needs a little encouragement. Especially when you are bombarded with bad news almost every day. The following pictures and little stories show in a touching way how much good happens every day.
Here are emotional stories that really inspire you. (Scroll down to the article.)
A successful adoption, a successfully transplanted heart or a sister who helps her sick brother – these are wonderful things that also have their place in the world and that are given a stage here. This is balm for the soul:
1. “Somebody left this note on the gate by the water. Neither a name nor a number was included. Whoever put this message here, don’t worry. The rose is floating in the middle of the lake. ”The note says:“ Could someone throw this into the lake? My husband’s ashes are in this lake. Unfortunately, I can’t get to the lakeshore because I’m in a wheelchair. The gates are locked and I have to go back now. “
This note was left on the gate at the water this afternoon. No name or number left but whoever you are, rest assured your rose is in place in the middle of the lake. pic.twitter.com/GAQcbQRSZJ
– BVGS Rowing (@BVGSRowing) October 18, 2018
2. “This is Curtis Jenkins, a bus driver from our school. He asked every child on the bus what they wanted for Christmas and then bought it! There was even a bike on the bus. It reminds us of how much good there is in the world. We should all strive to be more like Curtis. “
3. So many cute little fur noses!
4. “We are open on Christmas Day, from 12 noon to 2 pm. Anyone who can take a little company will find cake and a hug here. You don’t have to buy anything, we are a family. “
5. “Looks like the Christmas decorations did it to someone.”
I think someone has a crush on my Christmas light decoration from r / aww
6. “My friend’s aunt has just adopted her two children.”
My aunts friends just finalized the adoption of their 2 kids from r / pics
7. “That’s what Kate yelled in the store yesterday: ‘Dad, I have a twin!’ The world can learn from these children. “
Oh, the cuteness !.
8. “These young guys saved their older neighbor, Mr. C., from a burning house.”
These young guys saved their elderly neighbor Mr. C from a house fire
9. This university graduate stands with her parents in the field that they worked on so that their daughter can have a better future.
10. “These are parents who hear their son’s heart beating after it has been transplanted. Her son died of a drug overdose at the age of 23. “
Two parents listening to the heart transplanted from their 23-year-old son, who overdosed on opioids from r / pics
11. “This mare lost her foal and then two days later this other foal lost its mother. That’s the two an hour after they met. “
This mare lost her foal and then, two days later, this foal lost its mother. Here they are an hour after meeting. from r / pics
12. “I made this tie for my father when I was in first grade. Eleven years later he wears it to my graduation party. “
Good while it lasted 😂 pic.twitter.com/rZcSukXRKl
– Dylan (@themindofd) June 5, 2017
13. “This duck appears regularly on my porch looking for food. She recently brought her cubs with her. I am currently watching them grow up. “
This duck used to come to my porch for food. Recently, she brought her babies. I’ve been watching them grow up. From r / aww
14. “I volunteer for a dog rescue organization. This is a rescued dog in his home. That put a smile on my face. “
I volunteer for a dog rescue, we love seeing updates of the dogs in their new homes. This one made me smile! from r / aww
15. This man makes dolls for children with skin diseases.
It is a pity that these beautiful things are not reported or cannot be reported so often. Fortunately, the internet allows us to rectify the problem a little. These moving photos that touch the soul also help. No less touching is the video of a little girl who greets her soldier dad at the airport.
Dark days also brighten up these photos as well as this delightful story about a touching gift from a mother to her daughter. Almost as cute is this cat who helps heal a seriously ill baby. Just beautiful!
Thumbnail: © Twitter / BVGS Rowing