Restaurants that wanted to be creative and failed
A visit to a restaurant is something nice: You can conveniently choose your meal from a large number of dishes without having to spend hours in the kitchen yourself.
The strangest videos. (Scroll down to the article.)
But not every visit to a restaurant ends with satisfied guests. Because in the competition for customers, some restaurants clearly overshoot the mark with questionable dishes and even more questionable dishes. What King Customer is served à la carte there spoils the appetite of many.
1. “My friend was served a single potato on a small chair.”
My friend was served a single potato on a tiny chair from r / WeWantPlates
2. “The most expensive restaurant I’ve ever been to. The cook literally prepared the starter on our hands. “
Most expensive restaurant I’ve ever been. Chef literally made the starter in our hand. from r / WeWantPlates
3. “‘Please, don’t eat the stones,’ said the waiter while serving.”
“Don’t eat the rocks” – Waiter upon serving from r / WeWantPlates
4. “The jelly was ok, nothing special.”
The jello tasted alright, nothing special from r / WeWantPlates
5. “Broccoli on barbed wire.”
This broccoli on barbed wire from r / WeWantPlates
6. “I was a little surprised that my starter was served in a dresser, but ok.”
Didn’t expect my appetizer to be served inside a dresser but ok from r / WeWantPlates
7. “My buddy got his ramen noodles served in a beer glass.”
My friend’s ramen was served in a beer mug from r / WeWantPlates
8. When the kitchen runs out of bowls, wine glasses have to be used for the soup.
Not in need of a plate, but a bowl would have been nice as opposed to this wine glass for my soup, which was poured at the table out of a wine bottle from r / WeWantPlates
9. What exactly is actually edible here?
No explanation needed. from r / WeWantPlates
10. Who needs a plate when you can have a dustpan?
I was really digging this Sichuan chicken from r / WeWantPlates
11. Very appetizingly presented.
Found in r / WeWantPlates from r / WTF
12. A single carrot served on a phone.
Carrot served on a telephone from r / WeWantPlates
13. Hopefully this is just a failed bratwurst pretzel!
Talk about shitty (xpost from r / wewantplates) from r / shittyfoodporn
14. “We were the only ones in this restaurant who got their food served in a SCHUH !!!”
We were the only people in the restaurant that had food served in a SHOE !!! from r / WeWantPlates
15. Potato chips with pine cones.
Browsing through my old photos and found this … chips in a pine cone! from r / WeWantPlates
16. The young man’s gaze speaks volumes.
Welcome to hell from r / WeWantPlates
17. Finger food with a difference.
Hard pass. from r / WeWantPlates
18. “Our starter came in a sink.”
Our sharing starter came in a sink from r / WeWantPlates
19. This restaurant in Brazil serves food from a toilet.
Restaurant in Brazil serves food on a toilet from r / WeWantPlates
20. “Mickey Mouse in a bacon coat from the current autumn-winter collection.”
“Mickey mouse” wearing bacon (autumn-winter collection). from r / shittyfoodporn
What happened to the good old plate? Maybe the next time you go to a restaurant you should check out what the other guests are being served before you place an order.
More appetizing and less appetizing items:
Thumbnail: © Reddit / lu-ne