Oreo Churros | Make churros yourself with oreos
These little cocoa biscuits are simply cult! Oreos have been around for over 100 years and delight young and old around the world. Today we pay homage to this delicious biscuit with a special recipe. We bake oreo churros. Every sweet tooth gets a gasp! Churros are just as popular as the black and white biscuit from the USA. And since we like to make you happy, we thought we would simply combine two of the tastiest sweet snacks there is in an almost divine fusion.
Preparation time: 30 min + 60 min freezing
Baking time: 3 min
Difficulty level: moderate
For this you need:
For the dough:
- 240 ml of water
- 90 g butter
- 60 g of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 125 g flour
- 2 tbsp crushed oreo biscuits
- 1.5 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla flavor
- 20 oreo cookies
- 100 g sugar for the breading
- Baking tray, mixer, piping bag, star nozzle
For the cream:
That is how it goes:
1. Scrape off the vanilla cream from all oreo cookies and set them aside for now.
2. Now chop the biscuits. Set aside 2 tablespoons for the later dough and mix the rest with the sugar. Set the sugared crumbs aside for now.
3. Boil water with butter, brown sugar and salt. Also mix flour with 2 tablespoons of the crushed oreo cookies (from point 2) and cinnamon in a separate bowl. Then pour the boiled butter over the flour and biscuit mixture and stir the mixture quickly. When the mixture has cooled down a bit, stir in 2 eggs and the vanilla flavor.
4. Fill the incendiary material into a piping bag with a star nozzle. Then, squirt them round and flat onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze the tray for about 1 hour.
5. Bake the donuts in the fat at approx. 170 ° C for approx. 3 minutes each. Finally, roll the fried churro rings in the oreo-sugar mixture from point 1.
6. Whip the cream with the white cream you scraped from the oeros. Either you put the cream in a piping bag and sprinkle it on half of the cooled churros, or you just spread it with a spoon. Then put the other biscuit halves on top.
A recipe that comes straight from the sweet tooth. So if you love churros and oreo cookies this idea must be like a dream come true for you. An almost divine revelation in taste. Have fun with it!
If you can’t get enough of churros, you shouldn’t miss the following recipe: Churros as a cup with chocolate sauce and marshmallows.