Moist chocolate cake with kinder chocolate
Brigadeiros are famous Brazilian truffle pralines, which are made from sweetened condensed milk, butter and cocoa butter – these special pralines melt on the tongue in a melt-in-the-mouth and wonderfully chocolatey way.
And now imagine how juicy a chocolate cake will be when it is filled with these delicious pralines and topped with melted chocolate! The picture you see in your mind’s eye is spot on, because our recipe will transform your chocolate cake into a chocolate dream come true.
For this you need:
For the cake batter:
- 200 g butter
- 200 g dark chocolate couverture
- 4 eggs
- 120 g of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 90 g of flour
For the brigadeiros:
- 30 g butter
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 2 packs of kinder chocolates à 100 g
- Cake pan, diameter: 26 cm
That is how it goes:
1. Melt butter in a pan for the Brigadeiros; then add the condensed milk and cocoa. Stir under constant heat until the mixture has a creamy consistency; but be careful, the mass burns quickly. Then let the praline mass cool down and put it in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
2. For the chocolate cake batter, first mix the butter and chocolate together to form a homogeneous mass. Then take these out of the water bath and use eggs, sugar, salt and flour to make a wonderful chocolate dough.
3. Now form the brigadeiros into small balls.
4. Pour half of the chocolate batter into a cake pan. Then spread the brigadeiros on it and cover them with the second half of the chocolate batter.
5. Bake the chocolate cake for 20 minutes at 180 ° C top / bottom heat.
6. Cut the kinder chocolate lengthways into strips and place them on top of the chocolate cake. Then bake it for 10 minutes at 120 ° C top / bottom heat until the chocolate has melted.
Once you have filled your chocolate cake with homemade pralines and topped it with kinder chocolate, you will find it difficult to get excited about other creations, because the combination of simple chocolate cake, brigadeiros and kinder chocolate is almost perfect.
Do you love chocolate? Then be sure to take a look at the recipe for this delicious children’s bar cake.