Hot chocolate in 3 flavors with chocolate balls
Outside there is a nasty east wind, every now and then a few snowflakes fall and it doesn’t want to be really bright either. The perfect time to pamper yourself in culinary form. A hot chocolate is ideal for such moments. The following recipe shows you an extremely creative way of preparing hot chocolate, in 3 different flavors. There is a kind of hot chocolate with chocolate balls in pink, brown and white.
Servings: for 1 cup of cocoa each
Preparation time: 1 H
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Level of difficulty: moderate
For this you need:
- 200 g tempered chocolate (dark, white and pink)
- 300 g of whipped cream
- 2 tbsp raspberry sauce
- 2 tbsp caramel sauce
- 2 tbsp chocolate sauce
- 50 g tempered chocolate each for decoration (dark, white and pink)
- 3 plastic egg trays with 6 cavities each
- Silicone brush
- Egg cups
- warm knife
- hot milk
That is how it goes:
1. Use a silicone brush to thinly brush the hollows of the first egg container with the brown, tempered chocolate. It is best to repeat this a second time. Then let the chocolate set at room temperature and harden in the refrigerator. The hemispheres should be easy to remove from the egg shape after cooling. Then repeat this process with the pink and white chocolate and the other two plastic 6-egg trays. If you only have one egg tray, you just have to make the hemispheres in the other two colors one after the other.
2. Now we come to the fillings. Divide the cream into three bowls and add chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and raspberry sauce to one bowl each.
3. Place nine of the differently colored chocolate hemispheres (three times three colors) each in an egg cup and fill them with the respective cream (caramel cream is in the three white chocolates, raspberry cream in the three pink chocolates and the chocolate cream in the three brown chocolates) .
4. Wipe off the second batch of hemispheres with a hot knife so that the edge melts slightly. Then place them each on a filled hemisphere in the corresponding color. Finally, the balls are decorated with tempered chocolate (pink on brown, brown on white and white on pink).
To serve, you always put three scoops in a glass and pour hot milk over them. Decorate the individual portions with the following delicacies: The hot pink chocolate is given frozen raspberries as a decoration, the hot brown chocolate has mini marshmallows and the hot white chocolate is refined with gingerbread.
If, on the other hand, you are more into cold than warm drinks, you should take a look at the following milkshake recipes.