Fried mini cheeseburgers | Minced meat bites with cheese
Hamburger or would you prefer a cheeseburger? Every now and then the minds argue. We love cheese and that’s why our heart beats for cheeseburgers. Today there are miniature cheeseburgers that originally came out of the freezer. Sounds crazy, but it’s a great trick for mini cheeseburgers. See for yourself how ingeniously you can prepare these little minced meat appetizers.
For this you need (for 4 servings):
For the minced meat:
- 500 g minced meat
- 1 onion, diced or grated
- 150 grams of cheddar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika, noble sweet
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
For the dough:
- 250 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 200 g of flour
- pinch of salt
That is how it goes:
1. Put the minced meat, egg, parsley, onion, paprika powder, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix everything together. Lay out cling film and distribute the minced meat evenly thickly in the shape of a rectangle on the film.
2. Rub the cheese over the minced meat and roll everything into a roll using the foil. Put the roll in the freezer for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Now you prepare the dough. Put the flour, eggs, salt, and milk in a bowl and mix everything together to form a smooth batter.
4. Take the minced meat sausage out of the freezer and remove the cling film. Cut the meat into slices about 1.5 cm thick.
5. Pull the minced meat slices through the dough and bake them in vegetable oil in a pan for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side over medium heat.
Great idea for anyone who loves ground beef and cheddar. The dough makes the burger bun obsolete and you can serve juicy cheeseburgers in miniature format. It is best to serve classic or sweet potato fries with it.
All fast food lovers get their money’s worth with this recipe. Here you will find an inside-out burger with fries in the core.