Construction ends: 15 poorly designed stairs
Stumbling on stairs can be life-threatening. That is why most stairs have a handrail that is ready to hand in an emergency. In addition, the steps are usually wide and level enough to be able to climb and descend in a relaxed manner without having to pay attention to every single step.
The strangest videos. (Scroll down to the construction mails.)
Unfortunately, there are apparently some architects and civil engineers who have not internalized these principles, as the following sixteen “death stairs” show. Some of them may look beautiful, but all of these stairs are quite dangerous and unusual. With these construction issues, each stage could be the last:
1. “You don’t have to be drunk to fall down these stairs.”
You don’t have to be drunk to fall down these stairs. from r / CrappyDesign
2. “I’ve already seen a lot of lousy stairs, but this one shoots the bird.”
3. “These stairs are nothing more than lurking death.”
– Cursed Architecture (@CursedArchitect) August 19, 2019
4. No slide, but stairs in the cinema. Well, if you fall here, you will likely be caught by other moviegoers.
these stairs at a movie theater from r / CrappyDesign
5. You just stuck to the plan …
Built the staircase exactly as designed, boss from r / NotMyJob
6. “If the devil is allowed to choose the stair surface.”
When you let Satan choose the carpet
7. Well, the staircase does not surprise anyone with this architectural masterpiece.
8. Be careful, level.
Stairs designed by a serial killer: a thread pic.twitter.com/rn8p8smP72
– Castle (@BurgerVonStadt) August 24, 2019
9. Perhaps not quite as dangerous as the other stairs, but highly unusual.
These double stairs from r / CrappyDesign
10. “Use the stairs in case of fire, they said. Don’t take the elevator, they said. “
11. What could go wrong with these stairs …
12. “Not a good choice of carpet, if you ask me.”
Carpeted the stairs boss from r / dangerousdesign
13. “The stairs of death.”
Stairs of Death from r / CrappyDesign
14. Apparently something got mixed up during the project implementation.
Stairs that lead to nowhere from r / CrappyDesign
15. “How to break your bones.”
How to break your bones from r / CrappyDesign
You really have to feel sorry for the people who have to use these monsters regularly. Break a leg! You can find more incredible and funny construction mails here:
Thumbnails: © Reddit / Elmaaro © Facebook / DO-MUS DESIGN