Chicken roll with seared mushrooms and egg
This roll is actually nothing more than a rolled omelette with a filling of chicken, cream cheese and vegetables. A simple recipe that convinces with its taste and appearance.
For this you need:
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp semolina
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 100 g cream cheese
- 300 g cheese, grated
- 600 g chicken breast
- 100 g mushrooms, diced and fried
- 1 onion, cut into cubes and sautéed
- 3 tbsp diced paprika, red
- 2 tbsp chives, cut
- 100 g cranberry jam
- 75 g mayonnaise
- Zest and juice of half an orange
That is how it goes:
1. Put eggs with cream cheese, parsley, paprika powder, salt, pepper, semolina and Italian herbs in a bowl and mix everything together. Finally, fold in some grated cheese.
2. Spread the mixture evenly on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and put it in the oven at 170 ° C for 20 minutes.
3. Cut the chicken breast into walnut-sized pieces, then place them in a food processor. Add the fried onions and season everything with salt and pepper. Chop everything up, then transfer the mixture to a bowl.
4. Mix the finely chopped mixture with diced paprika and chives.
5. When you take the egg mixture out of the oven, let it cool down briefly. Distribute the chicken mixture evenly on the crushed egg and top with fried mushrooms. Now roll everything up into a roll using the baking paper and cover it with aluminum foil. Put the roll in the oven at 150 ° C for 50 minutes.
Serve the delicious roll with a homemade lingonberry mayo. Simply mix mayonnaise with cranberry jam and add the zest and juice of an orange. Season everything with salt and pepper and then enjoy this delicious chicken roll in an omelette.
Chicken meat can also be rolled very well in toast. Here’s another chicken roll recipe.