Big dogs were once small puppies too
Above all, big dogs mean great joy for their people. The loyal four-legged friends are usually more good-natured, the bigger they are. They love and protect all friends and family members around them.
The best animal stories can be seen here! (Scroll down to the article.)
But even large dogs were once small puppies. In the beginning, they charmed their humans with the same snub-nosed cuteness found in all puppies. But then they grew and didn’t stop anytime soon.
If dogs are found cute as puppies, then it’s always worth taking a look at how big the breeds get when they are fully grown. But whether small or large, the following four-legged friends are all cuddly favorites.
1. The dog has tripled
“5 months and 9 months.”
5 months vs 9 months pic.twitter.com/n4A4ybF9M1
– Dalanee (@Dalanee_Tripp) March 19, 2021
2. Suddenly there is a lot more dog
“The same thing happened to me – 8 weeks and 8 months.”
Same thing happened to me …
8 weeks Vs. 8 months pic.twitter.com/Og17xUr9vO
– Madey White (@madey_white) March 19, 2021
3. From small and fluffy to big and still fluffy
“8 weeks and 8 months.” Big dogs grow faster than you think.
8 weeks – 8 months 🥰 pic.twitter.com/ouLyWWkpY7
– gemini 🧘🏾♀️ (@chriselyse_) March 18, 2021
4. An armful of dogs
We don’t know what he looked like before, but now he’s almost bigger than his human.
– Jordan (@DrStevenMctowel) March 18, 2021
5. My grown-up best friend
“8 weeks and 8 months.” The dog is now holding the man.
8 weeks vs. 8 months pic.twitter.com/FI1Wg71XVH
– maybe: kray (@wilkray) March 18, 2021
6. A huge load of luck
He is still particularly fond of being petted on the belly.
My Airedale Brandy pic.twitter.com/kVUmkOnROB
– Phox (@ foxthepoet21) March 18, 2021
7. Partner for life
The two can now dance together.
– Jabami Yumeko 🦋 (@Ginnydeshea) March 18, 2021
8. Curly joy
It has grown a lot, but is still within a manageable range.
same: ”) pic.twitter.com/fvDJCNxSFd
– kait 🥑 (@skaggarita) March 18, 2021
9. Not even fully grown
“One month and 4 months.” What is she feeding this poodle?
1 month to 4 months. Beau my standard poodle pic.twitter.com/ViNNpBjjae
– Jazzmyn (@ Jazzmyn88) March 18, 2021
10. It’s getting out of hand
“2 months, 4 months and 6 months. They grow up so quickly. “
2 months • 4 months • 6 months 🥺 they grow so fast pic.twitter.com/0JNeK8biGv
– sᴀᴘʜɪʀᴇ (@ puaolena8) March 19, 2021
11. Dog or handbag, both are possible
Now his person needs both arms.
– JONE⚡️ (@MicJones_) March 19, 2021
12. When does a dog mature?
The adorable puppy became a proud giant.
– Natalia (@tikva_nat) March 19, 2021
13. An easily perplexed dog
It’s much bigger, but the expression on his face has remained the same.
8 weeks, 8 months 😊 pic.twitter.com/naO8J1KPLw
– bigbutterdaddy (@Bigbutterdaddy) March 19, 2021
14. Happy and satisfied
The small dog bed will no longer be enough.
10 weeks vs 10 months pic.twitter.com/rVNk1KyE5x
– Jensen (@ SeaFang15) March 19, 2021
15. Grown up well
The small, round dog face became one with a lot of gentle character.
Smol bean 🥰 Big bean🥰 pic.twitter.com/geulREuOk4
– Cami Chan (@ChaCha_Cami) March 19, 2021
Those who love their dogs as puppies will appreciate the big breeds as giants no less. They eat more, weigh more and need a bigger basket, but they still want to sit on their humans’ laps in the evening. A compromise then has to be found. The main thing is that it can be cuddled.
Thumbnails: ©Twitter / Dalanee