20 signals that will help you know he’s the right one
If a woman comes up with the idea of falling in love with one of those “terrible hairy beasts” called men, then at least she should see to it that the right one is caught. Tastes are of course different – no question about it. Still, there are a few signals that “Mr. Right ”from the rest of his species.
If you can tick each of the following points, then you can be sure that you have hit the jackpot with your partner.
Exciting insights into your life and your mind. (Scroll down to the article.)
20 signs he’s right for you:
1. He shaves off your beard for you if it bothers you.
2. He can explain things to you without being condescending.
3. He is ready to change his toilet habits for you and pees while sitting.
4. He takes care of himself because he wants to please you, not because he is vain.
5. Even boredom is nice with him.
6. He helps around the house without needing any instructions from you.
7. He senses when you are feeling bad before you say something.
8. You fit together in bed like lids on pots.
9. With him you can be crazy and sad, sensual and lazy like a couch potato.
10. He asks you what he should bring you from shopping.
11. You can absolutely rely on him.
12. With every argument, your relationship grows instead of wavering.
13. He knows how to get you out of the deepest emotional hole.
14. He’s not your type at all – and you don’t really care.
15. Even after all these years, he can still surprise you.
16. With him, the relationship remains exciting even without playing.
17. He inspires you.
18. You can wake him up at any time if his snoring does not let you sleep.
19. You haven’t thought about your ex in ages.
20. Laughing together is no more exhilarating than with him.
Much in a relationship is fleeting: not everyone becomes prettier with age, common goals are reached at some point. This is why mutual attention, support, honesty and humor are so important – and distinguish good from bad partners.
And you? Did you hit the jackpot or does your partner still have development potential? Vote and see how the others fare:
This article shows you 10 habits that guarantee a long relationship. This article explains which mistakes you should definitely avoid in a partnership.
Sources: gofeminine, miracle woman
Thumbnails: © Flickr / Tim Parkinson © Flickr / RHiNO NEAL