20 random photos of giants
Photography sometimes seems like rocket science. How else can it be that you don’t recognize yourself at all in some photos? A special perspective and a different lighting are sufficient to transform the photographed object into an optical illusion – for example into a mighty giant, as in the following pictures.
Fancy some really funny videos? (Scroll down to the article.)
Do you feel small and insignificant? No problem: with the right angle and a suitable background, anyone can become a giant. The accidentally snapped illusions and optical illusions in these pictures are the best proof of this:
1. A giantess relaxes with a swim in the ocean. The mountains are a comfortable neck pillow.
This woman seems as if she’s a giant lounging in the ocean on a large mountain. from r / mildlyinteresting
2. Hopefully he leaves the temple intact.
Our tour guide took this photo of our group at Angkor Wat earlier today, thought it belonged here from r / confusing_perspective
3. You always want to have him on your team when playing beach volleyball.
A Giant at the Muscle Beach from r / illusionporn
4. A giant roams through the woods.
My grandfather looks like a giant in this photo. from r / mildlyinteresting
5. “My already big friend (over two meters) accidentally took a photo with an optical illusion.”
Already tall (7ft or more) friend accidentally takes optical illusion photo from r / funny
6. The little guy is brave to venture onto the giant’s property just like that.
The optical illusion of this photograph makes it look like there is a micro-human next to my mate. from r / mildlyinteresting
7. Even giants have to keep fit – for example with pull-ups at the waterfall.
A giant hanging from a waterfall. from r / confusing_perspective
8. Who do we have there?
We were taking photos one day on a beach in Mexico whilst on acid and this one really tripped us out. from r / pics
9. A cross-country skier in the truest sense of the word.
My brother looks like a fucking giant in this easter pic from r / mildlyinteresting
10. A giantess resting, photographed from the air.
My friend looks like a giant from r / mildlyinteresting
11. The landscape looks like from the model kit.
Took this photo, Later realized that she looked huge from r / pics
12. “My son, who climbs a rotten tree stump, looks like a giant climbing mountains.”
My boy climbing an old rotten tree stump looks like a giant climbing mountains. from r / pics
13. Sometimes the lighting also creates optical illusions.
The lighting at my schools talent show made this picture look photoshopped from r / mildlyinteresting
14. A real seating giant.
The way my friends Uncle is sitting, makes him look like a giant! from r / mildlyinteresting
15. The Himalayas are a little uncomfortable to sit on.
This picture of a friend hiking makes him look like a giant sitting amongst mountains from r / mildlyinteresting
16. David versus Goliath.
Tiny kid, giant dad. from r / confusing_perspective
17. Modern houses should not only be well insulated, they should also be extremely secure.
Beware the giant lady! from r / pics
18. No, this picture is not photoshopped.
My friends look like giants. from r / mildlyinteresting
19. It always depends on the angle.
This photo makes me and my friends look like Giants in a forest. from r / pics
20. “Ouch! Let me go!”
As you can see, whether you have what it takes to be a giant is just a question of perspective and perspective. In addition, chance always plays a significant role in how you look in the photo. How moody the camera lens can be can also be seen in the following images of optical illusions and illusions:
Thumbnail: © Reddit / Ahowardusf