20 failures that make perfectionists hot
Some of us have a little perfectionist slumbering – someone who wants everything to be organized, symmetrical and tidy. And then there is the faction, which – much to the chagrin of the perfectionists – whistles with relish on any order: craftsmen who prefer to rely on their sense of proportion instead of a folding rule and spirit level, or designers who like things confused and confusing.
The strangest videos. (Scroll down to the article.)
The following series of photos illustrates how irreconcilably chaotic and perfectionists face each other. What for some are harmless to funny pictures of craftsman or designer failures let the perfectionists among us run away.
1. Real professionals don’t need a spirit level.
why? just why? from r / mildlyinfuriating
2. This is what the end result looks like.
Finished laying the bricks, boss! from r / NotMyJob
3. Not only the arrangement, but also the type of lamps makes you fox.
These lights from r / mildly infuriating
4. Without these arrows one would not find one’s way at all.
These “guides” on the flooring from r / mildly infuriating
5. Couldn’t the road have simply been renewed?
Just re-pave the damn road at this point. from r / mildlyinfuriating
6. Just over is also wrong.
I’m just gonna leave that here from r / mildlyinfuriating
7. Those who handle their muesli in this way also open Tetra Paks from the wrong side.
I swear my sister is Satan. from r / mildlyinfuriating
8. “This is how my mom watches television – with things that cover the screen.”
The way my mom watches TV with things obscuring the screen from r / mildly infuriating
9. The round must go into the square.
i hate dice from r / mildlyinfuriating
10. This cookie monster urgently needs some cake cutting tutoring.
what the actual fuck. from r / mildlyinfuriating
11. Was there alcohol involved?
But how? from r / mildlyinfuriating
12. “My grandfather never pulls the protective film off devices and doesn’t let me pull it off.”
My grandfather doesn’t peel the plastic off of anything and won’t let me peel it off. I’m about to have a heart attack. from r / mildlyinfuriating
13. It could have been so easy …
why just why from r / mildly infuriating
14. Craftsman work with a sense of proportion.
Askew angles from r / CrappyDesign
15. This comic book collector is not in order.
The position of these comic books from r / mildly infuriating
16. You get dizzy while showering.
I wouldn’t feel clean using this shower from r / mildlyinfuriating
17. What monster does this to a pizza?
Perfect slices from r / mildly infuriating
18. “Arrow straight” looks different.
Why! from r / mildlyinfuriating
19. One must always step out of line.
why? from r / mildlyinfuriating
20. At the sight the public order office gets a gasp.
The way these cars are parked from r / mildly infuriating
These pictures are the perfect test of perfectionism: If your toenails rolled up at the sight, you are clearly a perfectionist. But what’s in it? If you are honest, it wouldn’t hurt some to be a little more organized. There are even more scary photos for perfectionists here:
Thumbnails: © reddit / D3TROIT40oz248 © reddit / the_swedish_cow