20 dogs that appear to be broken
Dogs are not only the most loyal of souls, but also the greatest entertainers. This is proven by the following wonderfully crazy snapshots, at the sight of which masters inevitably ask themselves the question: Is my dog broken?
The best animal stories can be seen here! (Scroll down to see the funny dog pictures.)
No program runs without crashing, and so it is only normal for dogs to have their occasional dropouts too – luckily, one can only say! Because otherwise we would never see such funny pictures:
1. Exemplary! If he were to put on the seat belt now …
This person’s dog from r / oddlyterrifying
2. “Doug’s legs are so long that he doesn’t know what to do with them.”
Doug has more leg than he knows what to do with … from r / WhatsWrongWithYourDog
3. A missed ostrich.
Rate my ostrich … from r / WhatsWrongWithYourDog
4. “This is honey. She shows you either her ears or her tongue, but never both. The world is not ready for that. “
This is honey. She will show you her ears or her tongue, but never both. The world isn’t ready for that. 14/10 would boop pic.twitter.com/xsXLIDYXWq
– WeRateDogs® (@dog_rates) March 12, 2021
5. “I have you!”
Finally caught it from r / Eyebleach
6. “This hoarder has a toy store under my bed.”
This hoarder’s stash of toys under my bed from r / WhatsWrongWithYourDog
7. “After three hours in the dog park.”
after 3 hours at the dog park from r / WhatsWrongWithYourDog
8. “My dog’s preferred sleeping place.”
My dogs favorite resting spot from r / WhatsWrongWithYourDog
9. Some days you just hang out.
My mother-in-law sent me this when i was at work and let the dog in her apartment from r / WhatsWrongWithYourDog
10. “My dog is sitting strangely. Here is one of his craziest sitting poses. “
My dog sits weird. Here’s one of his silliest sits from r / AnimalsBeingDerps
11. Where is up here and where is down?
Dog assembly instructions were unclear. from r / WhatsWrongWithYourDog
12. He has the sleeping position of a giraffe.
His favorite way to sleep from r / WhatsWrongWithYourDog
13. “Wherever you bark, sit down.”
When you tell the one with no concept of personal space to sit. from r / WhatsWrongWithYourDog
14. “Sometimes he gives himself time off for no reason.”
Sometimes he just puts himself in timeout for no reason. from r / WhatsWrongWithYourDog
15. “She has a strange enthusiasm for stones. This is your collection. “
She has a weird obsession with rocks. This is her collection. from r / WhatsWrongWithYourDog
16. The nude model is ready.
Draw me like one of your French girls. from r / AnimalsBeingDerps
17. If the front drive suddenly fails.
shiba.exe has stopped working from r / WhatsWrongWithYourDog
18. “This is how he reacts when you call his name.”
Like from the cutest horror movie from r / WhatsWrongWithYourDog
19. The winter was hard and full of hardship.
This winter has been tough on all of us. (The folks at r / dogtraining recommended I share here too.) From r / WhatsWrongWithYourDog
20. “’Hey, is your dog biting?’ – ‘Oh no, he’s throwing stones!’ “
“Hey, does your dog bites?” “Oh no, he throws bricks!” from r / funny
A little neat madness is the spice in the bland everyday soup! That they are probably not even aware of their own comedian talent only makes these quirky four-legged friends all the more lovable.
More funny and cute dog pictures can be found here:
Thumbnail: © Reddit / kyebrows