18 children to keep parents busy
Raising children is by far the toughest job in the world – but often also the most entertaining. Because what the little chaos do when you leave them alone for a short time is, at least for outsiders, really big cinema. The photos of the daily hurdles and failures from everyday family life put any comedy in the shade.
Fancy some really fun videos? (Scroll down to the article.)
Funny and cute pictures of children like the following are really cinematic. You just can’t be angry with the lively protagonists of these snapshots, even if they give their parents a gray hair or two.
1. “My six-year-old kept asking me: ‘Do you have to go to the toilet?’ Just found out the reason for it. “
My 6 yr old son had been asking me over and over, “Do you need to go to the bathroom?” and I just found out why. from r / funny
2. “My son thinks he found the patch.”
My son thinks he found the bandaids … from r / funny
3. “I told my daughter that she couldn’t take the things off the hanger and try them on. That was the result. “
I told my daughter she couldn’t take clothes off the hangers and try them on so I got this …
4. A case for the drug search?
Didn’t get a picture of the 25-30 pounds of rice he pretty evenly spread all over the kitchen floor the other day, but checked up on him half way through Disney’s Cars 2 to find this … from r / funny
5. Picasso also started out small.
This is 3 year old me, do I need to go into detail? from r / KidsAreFuckingStupid
6. “I asked my son to clean up his room.”
Told my son to clean his room … from r / funny
7. “My son took a pre-boiled egg from the refrigerator and cooked it in the microwave.”
“Mum, I’m going to boil an egg to have on toast” Me yelling back from the bathroom “Just give me a sec & I’ll show“ BOOM ”…. Wtf was that?” My son had an already boiled egg out of the fridge to boil in the microwave. Where in the hell did he get this idea? (He didn’t know it was boiled prior) from r / KidsAreFuckingStupid
8. “This is my son. I asked him to get dressed to help me garden, and he came out in that rift. “
This is my son, I asked him to get clothes on to help me do yard work and he came out dressed like this …
9. “Mom, I made scrambled eggs!”
Mom! I made scrambled eggs! from r / KidsAreFuckingStupid
10. With a young comedian like that, it won’t be boring on the plane.
So apparently there’s a little kid in front of us on this flight … from r / funny
11. “My four-year-old made himself a cheese sandwich.”
My four year-old made himself a cheese sandwich … SMH from r / KidsAreFuckingStupid
12. Somebody didn’t really understand the principle of the “dandelion”.
Make a wish from r / KidsAreFuckingStupid
13. “Guys, look at that wonderful ‘spaceship’ tattoo Lily did for me this morning.”
Blasting off at the speed of light from r / KidsAreFuckingStupid
14. “That’s me when I was eight years old. I thought I could skip school if I painted ‘chicken pox’ on my face with red pencil. “
Me when I was 8, I thought I would ditch school by drawing “chicken pox” on my face with red marker from r / KidsAreFuckingStupid
15. “A Mother’s Day present from a five-year-old.”
Happy Mother’s Day from a 5-year old
16. “He’s crying because he bit himself on the arm.”
He’s crying because his bit his own arm from r / KidsAreFuckingStupid
17. A true master of the game of hide and seek.
when you’re an ostrich trapped in a 5-year-old kid’s body. from r / KidsAreFuckingStupid
18. His wish to have the whole cake to himself has come true.
No explanation needed from r / KidsAreFuckingStupid
Parents don’t have it easy, but at least these little comedians never get bored.
Do you want more funny pictures of children and failures from everyday family life? You will find it here:
Thumbnail: © Imgur via Reddit / jzytaruk