11 photos that can keep you awake
The world is a place full of wonder and beauty – but not only. Wherever you look, there are sights that you can laugh about in retrospect, but first of all it’s: Put your legs in your hand and let’s get away!
The strangest videos. (Scroll down to the article.)
Here are 11 pictures that are enough to keep you awake for quite a while.
1. Surely you are not afraid of flying?
High-resolution photo of failed engine on Air France flight AF66, an Airbus A380. from r / CatastrophicFailure
2. sheep. Not so funny at night.
3. Um, I’ll refuel somewhere else.
I’m taking the bike today! pic.twitter.com/LDflQbY1Oo
– Marc Aeschlimann (@the_aeschli) September 18, 2016
4. This is the new toad model, only in a bigger one.
5. A nice day for a boat tour.
calm before the storm from r / thalassophobia
6. “I think I just missed a vampire.”
Just Missed Seeing A Vampire This Morning from r / funny
7. Does anyone remember Charlotte? This is Charlotte. She just wants to play.
Believe it or not, this is one of the least dangerous spiders we have in Australia from r / WTF
8. “I wanted to see why no toilet paper comes out.”
9. When oncoming traffic becomes the greatest fear.
10. Definitely not a head villain’s headquarters.
I found this shadow NPC. I’m afraid to talk to him. from r / BossfightUniverse
11. Shadow tentacles? No, just a spider web and some soot …
A soot covered spiderweb from r / creepy
Brrrr. But now I need a soothing cup of chamomile tea first. Or you treat yourself to other strange phenomena of our planet.
Thumbnails: ©Twitter / Marc Aeschlimann © Reddit / PineappleDildo