11 dramatic cats
Cats don’t have it easy with us. The food bowl is always empty, the doors, which should be open to you all the time, are closed or – the height of insolence – something in the apartment has been changed without the fluffy four-legged friend’s permission.
The best animal stories can be seen here! (Scroll down to the article.)
Only indignant looks and dramatic poses help. Fortunately, nobody can do both better than cats.
1. Who wouldn’t be outraged by such a measly Christmas tree?
Photo of my cousin’s cat. My grandma sent it to me and told me I had to put it on the Internet. from r / aww
2. Does your master drive so badly?
– Playful Kitty (@ThePlayfulKitty) April 24, 2017
3. This velvet paw could be part of a Shakespeare play.
– john crandley (@ johncrandley1) March 10, 2017
4. The fluffy cat seems very determined.
– Ski Solutions (@skisolutions) April 27, 2017
5. Suspicious of Oscar.
“Never let go Rose! Never let go!” 20+ Over Dramatic Cats Who Deserve An Oscar https://t.co/rtRoPJSg36 pic.twitter.com/ogHLGJGkbN
– Tammy Bruce (@HeyTammyBruce) 5th May 2017
6. “This is ‘Keys’. She keeps raising her paws in the air and nobody knows why. “
This is ‘Keys’. She keeps putting her paws in the air and nobody knows why.
7. More than hardened.
– Say Meow (@saymeowblog) March 12, 2017
8. “Let me in! Let me in!”
– Vetco (@VetcoNM) November 13, 2013
9. “Apparently the cat doesn’t like rain.”
– Funny Pics (@LatestFunnyPics) January 1, 2017
10. “This cat is looking for attention.”
This cat longing for attention pic.twitter.com/BovHW7AtOy
– Astronaut / Lurker (@Shiroki_Alex) April 20, 2017
11. “Every year my cat forgets what a Christmas tree is and rediscovers the miracle.”
Every year my cat forgets what a Christmas tree is and re-discovers the wonder. https://t.co/focC72ti5k pic.twitter.com/SxiR0pUVsy
– MegaCutie (@megacutieuk) February 7, 2017
The cats let it be known that they hope to have finally expressed themselves clearly. In addition, the bowl is empty again and the service has really declined.
Thumbnails: © Twitter / Sammy Bruce